Pinch Roller For 2" Ampex MM1100 & MM1200 With Bearings
New pinch roller built by Athan Corp for 2" Ampex MM1100 &MM1200. Dual bearing design includes 2 new bearings.
Athan Pinch Rollers will improve the WOW and flutter spec's on your tape machine.
- This pinch roller has reset grooves on top and bottom to increase pressure on tape.
- The new design pinch roller core is made out of brass which will dampen vibration that comes through the Capstan motor and transport.
- Made with new top quality polyurethane material that is the result of years of innovative research and development by Athan Corporation. It should last 4-5x longer than the original.
- Specifically developed with a natural color polyurethane which ELIMINATES the black residue created by other black rubber pinch rollers while making it easier for clients to detect dirt build-up on the pinch roller.
- Having bearings instead of bushings means you will not have runout on the pinch roller. This is because the bushings sit loosely on the shaft which creates runout problems, where bearings sit snug which eliminates runout.
ATHAN P/N: ATH-1200-P
OEM P/N: 4041350-AA