- Akai Pinch Roller With Bearing For GX280D, GX280Dss, GX285D, GX286DB, GX297D, GX370D
Akai Pinch Roller With Bearing For GX280D, GX280Dss, GX285D, GX286DB, GX297D, GX370D
New pinch roller built by Athan Corp for AKAI GX280D GX280Dss GX285D GX286DB GX297D GX370Dtape machines with new bearing design.
37mm Diameter Pinch Roller
Athan Pinch Rollers will improve WOW and flutter spec's on your tape machine!
- The new design pinch roller core is made out of brass which will dampen vibration that comes through the Capstan motor and transport.
- Made with new top quality polyurethane material that is the result of years of innovative research and development by Athan Corporation. It should last 4-5x longer than the original.
- Specifically developed with a natural color polyurethane which ELIMINATES the black residue created by other black rubber pinch rollers while making it easier for clients to detect dirt build-up on the pinch roller.
- Having bearings instead of bushings means you will not have runout on the pinch roller. This is because the bushings sit loosely on the shaft which creates runout problems, where bearings sit snug which eliminates runout.
ATHAN P/N: ATH-37MM-4P