- Otari MX-70
- Pinch Roller for MX-7800 With Dual Bearings 1"
Pinch Roller for MX-7800 With Dual Bearings 1"
New dual bearing pinch roller built by Athan Corp for Otari 1" MX-7800 tape machine. Includes two new bearings.
Athan Pinch Rollers will improve WOW and flutter spec's on your tape machine!
- The new design pinch roller core is made out of brass which will dampen vibration that comes through the Capstan motor and transport.
- Made with new top quality polyurethane material that is the result of years of innovative research and development by Athan Corporation. It should last 4-5x longer than the original.
- Specifically developed with a natural color polyurethane which ELIMINATES the black residue created by other black rubber pinch rollers while making it easier for clients to detect dirt build-up on the pinch roller.
- Having bearings instead of bushings means you will not have runout on the pinch roller. This is because the bushings sit loosely on the shaft which creates runout problems, where bearings sit snug which eliminates runout.
ATHAN P/N: ATH-M70-P
OEM P/N: KP0A034